Thursday, February 11, 2010

Social Media is a Teenager!

Some lectures interest me more than others – especially when its on Internet and Technology.

Ray Sir was giving us some examples about how some brands tried to control the social media on the internet to protect their brands or ideas or patents and how they became viral.

I just thought about my teenage days then, how my parents tried to tell me to do something against my wish and I went on a crusade to prove them wrong and do exactly the same things they forbid me to do. I don’t consider myself a rebel but this is what I thought of Social Media today (the definition is for Brands)

“Social Media is like a rebel teenager - the more you try to suppress its thoughts, the bigger they'll be & worse it is for your brand"

Do you agree?

Adios,

Kunal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger